In this difficult time, remote work is becoming the new normal for many companies around the world. Part of this new normal is increased focus on implementing stricter security controls and data loss prevention policies within the solutions that already exist within your environment. We understand that you may be looking at our portfolio of solutions and trying to better understand how we can help provide the appropriate balance of security and productivity.
- Microsoft Information Protection
- Use sensitivity labels to protect content in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 groups, and SharePoint site
- O365 Data Loss Prevention
- Insider Risk Management
- Communications Compliance
- Information Barriers
- Manage Information Governance
This webinar was presented on Mon Apr 27th, 2020, and the recording can be found here.
Attached to this post are:
- The FAQ document that summarizes the questions and answers that came up over the course of both Webinars; and
- A PDF copy of the presentation.
Thanks to those of you who participated during the two sessions and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out our resources available on the Tech Community.
@Adam Bell on behalf of the MIP and Compliance CXE team