Am in the land of setting up quite a few 2013 environments to demo and test. Some using VMware, HyperV, Cloudshare to name a few. Ran into a ‘gotcha’ starring SQL which I thought I would share. In this scenario I’m setting up a Dev / POC environment which is a single server SharePoint 2013 environment and not set as a Domain Controller. SQL is also deployed to that box. Using the UI it’s not possible to create a new farm due to the fact I’m using a local account as farm admin, therefore, had to use the wonderful New-SPConfigurationDatabase Powershell command to create the SharePoint config database).
- Compliance Ecosystem Expands with New Connectors and Partners
- Announcing Public Preview of App Governance
- Help Protect your Organization from the Inside Out with New Controls from Insider Risk Management
- Further Streamlining the eDiscovery Review Process
- Microsoft Inspire 2021 | Security, Compliance, Identity and Management Tech Community Blog
- Announcing Universal Assessment Templates in Microsoft Compliance Manager
- Mitigate the Impact of Communication Risks by Accelerating Review Time
- Privacy Capabilities for Microsoft 365
- Use Premium Assessments in Microsoft Compliance Manager to Meet Your Regulatory Compliance Needs
- What’s New in Information Protection?
- Five Practical Steps to Implementing a Zero-Trust Network
- Facebook Shuts Down Two Hacking Groups in Palestine
- Cloud Security Alliance Shares Security Guidance for Crypto-Assets Exchange
- Intel Corp. to Speak at SecurityWeek Supply Chain Security Summit
- GitHub Hires Former Cisco Executive Mike Hanley as Chief Security Officer
- Compare 7 headless CMS offerings and their key differences
- Adobe launches PDF extraction, generation APIs
- Top 6 tips to secure video meeting storage
- Acquia releases employee experience features for DX platform
- 8 Microsoft Power Apps use cases for organizations
- How content services can speed up cloud content migration
- Antitrust lawsuits against Facebook dismissed
- The top 5 video conferencing use cases
- Is headless CMS the future of content management?
- Is it legal to record virtual meetings and video conferences?
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT SYSTEMS ANALYSIS TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION Workflow