Am in the land of setting up quite a few 2013 environments to demo and test. Some using VMware, HyperV, Cloudshare to name a few. Ran into a ‘gotcha’ starring SQL which I thought I would share. In this scenario I’m setting up a Dev / POC environment which is a single server SharePoint 2013 environment and not set as a Domain Controller. SQL is also deployed to that box. Using the UI it’s not possible to create a new farm due to the fact I’m using a local account as farm admin, therefore, had to use the wonderful New-SPConfigurationDatabase Powershell command to create the SharePoint config database).
- On-demand training sessions for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Stream – 2020-H2
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 89
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 88
- Webinar & AMA: Empower your remote workforce with data security in OneDrive and SharePoint
- Changes to the Office 365 Groups Tech Community
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Augmented Reality Will Compromise the Privacy and Safety of Attack Victims
- Ending the Cloud Security Blame Game
- Edge Computing Set to Push Security to the Brink
- Make It So: Accelerating the Enterprise with Intent-Based Network Security
- Threat Horizon 2022: Cyber Attacks Businesses Need to Prepare for Now
- What roles are essential on a content marketing team?
- Microsoft products address digital workplace security
- Why version control is necessary in digital asset management
- How to use social networking CMS to create social media sites
- The end of life for SharePoint 2016 is fast approaching
- 4 tips for creating a content marketing SEO strategy
- 4 cloud ECM best practices for businesses to heed
- Steer clear of trouble while following the Office 365 roadmap
- Get to know key features of content services platforms
- HubSpot enterprise CMS helps midmarket maintain websites
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION