Time for another support article, and I’ll concentrate in this area for the next month or so since it is a key aspect of SharePoint Service Delivery, and crucial to sustaining SharePoint User Adoption. I put an article to the wonderful MS TechNet guys, and am so pleased they published it! The article is a ‘thought’ piece based on the importance of identifying exactly what in a SharePoint environment should be supported, and suggestions of some methods used to set those expectations back to those using the solutions provided (and therefore supported) in that SharePoint environment. To describe this, I’ve used a scenario common to many organisations using SharePoint. Anyway, best you read the article located here, and hope you find it useful!
- Boost security of your remote workers with confidence using Security Policy Advisor
- Working with Microsoft Lists Webinar & AMA, August 5th
- Webinar & AMA: Working with Microsoft Lists (August 5th)
- The New Employee Onboarding hub – Improving the new hire experience
- The new Yammer has arrived on SharePoint Online
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Augmented Reality Will Compromise the Privacy and Safety of Attack Victims
- Ending the Cloud Security Blame Game
- Edge Computing Set to Push Security to the Brink
- Make It So: Accelerating the Enterprise with Intent-Based Network Security
- Threat Horizon 2022: Cyber Attacks Businesses Need to Prepare for Now
- Consider these electronic signature best practices
- 10 types of biases that affect customer data analysis
- What the CCPA means for content security
- Microsoft Lists app replaces some SharePoint functionality
- What to consider when developing a corporate taxonomy
- Health and wellness business reviews use of Salesforce CMS
- What roles are essential on a content marketing team?
- Microsoft products address digital workplace security
- Why version control is necessary in digital asset management
- How to use social networking CMS to create social media sites
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GEGetRights GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT SQL STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION