- Understand the workflow provisions around SharePoint, Office365, Windows Azure used to improve business process automation, collaboration and productivity.
- Read how Service Delivery (automation, data governance, data processing, support), aligns to Information Assurance (IA) and concerns all content management systems.
- Read how Office365 includes Service Assurance providing resources to carry out risk assessments and audits, and includes a wealth of reports covering security, and the relevant legislation.
- Read how Web Analytics improves the usability of the SharePoint solution, drives collaboration, boosts ROI (Return On Investment); and thus enhances the overall productivity of SharePoint users
- Read how a usable SharePoint solution needs to take into consideration the service standards applicable like design, development, commonality, consistency, tools and cross platform standards.
- Read how automation of an enterprise solution including Maintainability, Availability, Resiliency and Supportability using multiple technologies requires an adoption of an suite that allows you flexibility.
Edit: Survey results as of August 6, 2019: Thank you to all who participated in the survey! Here are the top 5 takeaways from your responses: Who: Admins and adoption/change management teams start with support from decision-makers and leverage power-users....
Document management is a core capability for SharePoint and Microsoft 365. Today, we’re pleased to announce the following new capabilities which will start rolling out to Targeted Release by late August 2019. New document management actions for SharePoint...
A growing rise in regulatory requirements places more onus on organizations to control the geographic location of where data is stored so that it can be kept within speciﬁc regional boundaries. If you don’t have a solution for this, you may feel...