I was privileged to be speaking at the Workflow for Everyone, Everywhere conference hosted by Nintex at Microsoft UK in London on Wednesday the 16th of April. I shared the stage with Pete Hampton, Productivity Specialist Sales Manager at Microsoft, Nintex and an elite team of industry experts, Microsoft SharePoint specialists and MVPs. This was a free, one-day seminar that showed how to get more out of your existing workflow investments, and showcase ways to help create integrated, on-premise and online workflow solutions.
It was a great event. Attendees found out how their industry peers have improved their businesses, got exclusive industry insight and best practices, and saw for themselves how Nintex solutions keep work flowing for users – wherever they are, however they work.
In just one day attendees learnt:
- How to create efficient processes – Find out how to automate everyday processes for rapid ROI
- How to get more from SharePoint – Get the inside scoop on how to get the most out of your SharePoint investment
- What the industry really thinks – Industry experts take on market trends, solutions, and more
- SharePoint best practices – Hear from SharePoint MVPs and specialists on how to integrate your business processes with your cloud services and beyond
- What your peers are up to – Network with your peers and hear their real-world success stories
- How to empower everyone, everywhere – Integrate and extend your business processes on-premise, in the cloud, and via mobile, and social
I conducted a session on Cloud Solution Sustainment which was my take on the current Cloud situation, its impact on the delivery process, and what IT and the Business should do to ensure that whatever cloud solution they take on follows a process of evaluation and provision.
The slide deck (in PDF format) is available here:
The ‘Prezi’ presentation is available below – Enjoy!
Code Embed: No embed code was found for CODE1